Last night Mariposa had soccer practice and we didn't get out till 7:30. I was content coming home to leftovers/clean out the fridge night. Let's just say DH was not. He suggested we go to our usual mexican restaurant. We had not been out in close to 3 weeks as I have been so sick so I agreed thinking it would be nice to eat out and not have to worry about messing up the kitchen when it was already late. So we got there, ordered, and got our bill..holy cow! Is it possible that the prices have gone up in 3 weeks? I mean we ordered our usual stuff, water to drink, yada yada and boom our bill was $15 more than usual. Yowza was all I could say.
I must say I have noticed that even at wal-mart they are slowly increasing prices as if I don't notice. What sucks is that I still need bread and milk and they know that and they know that I will just have to pay their inflated price because I need bread and milk on a daily basis. Uugh.
DH and I discussed that our eating out days may be over soon. Our version of eating out will soon be a take out pizza or the $5 footlongs at subway. Oh the joys of being on a very restricted budget.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I totally understand and agree that prices are rising! I am kinda ridiculous in that I know the price of everything I buy so I for sure have noticed.
ReplyDelete