About Me

My photo
I'm a sahm to 4 creative, inspiring, awesome kids and married to my HS sweetheart. I am loving my life.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Menu Monday

Why is it that every time I type in "menu Monday" Cyndi Lauper's song "manic Monday" comes to mind??

Anyways here is what I think we will be eating this week. This is one BUSY week as it is the last week of school for my kindergartner and the next to the last week of school for my 2 older kids. So I will be doing a lot of running around between the new house, this house, school activities etc. I'm hoping to NOT resort to take out this week but we shall see..

Monday: Rotisserie chicken, green beans, rolls
Tuesday: Taco Tuesday
Wednesday: Crock pot chicken, mashed taters, peas
Thursday: End of season soccer party at Chuck E. Cheese (not my fav. but I'll probably do the
salad bar)
Friday: Burgers and Fries
Saturday: ?
Sunday: Sunday dinner at my sister's to celebrate my nephew's 20th birthday.

Happy Eating Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment