About Me

My photo
I'm a sahm to 4 creative, inspiring, awesome kids and married to my HS sweetheart. I am loving my life.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Realtor Woes

Finally, i am officially listed in the MLS. Since Monday I have almost fired my realtor 3 times! I am in a hurry to get my house listed and sold as it looks like I am moving into my new home either next weekend or Memorial weekend. (most likely Memorial weekend). I am so nervous moving out and trying to sell the house vacant. I have been reassured by many that it will show better vacant but to me I think my house shows better with my stuff in it.

On to my woes...I had a realtor picked out and ready to go when my hubbie suggested I use this woman. So I said ok I will give her a try. I met her this past Monday and just today (Friday) is my house finally on MLS. For crying out loud I'm used to more aggressive sales people. I'm used to having the realtor come out, list, take pictures and measure and get it inputted the same day. Is that asking too much? Maybe it is but I just feel like with today's economy wouldn't she be more anxious to get this deal going?

I swear this woman has 9 lives or just a heaping of angels watching over her. As a realtor I'm not too fond but as a woman of faith her conviction stands strong. I can appreciate that. Just as I would pick up the phone to fire her for her lack of gumption in getting my home listed she would call to say she had a client coming to see the house (no offer there. bummer) or she would say the key box is now on the door. She would say something that would save her butt from getting fired. UUgh.

The joys of selling your home. I am living in a fish bowl and h.a.t.i.n.g. it! My mom said it would just be better to get moved out and then show it as it won't be dirty! ha.

I'm trying to stay patient and hopeful but with a personality close to Eeyore its hard lol. My hubbie is such a Pooh. He is not worried. I on the other hand am making myself sick with worry. Literally. My stomach is a total mess. I can't sleep at night because I worry. I worry. worry. worry.

I guess this is God's way of saying let Him handle my worries and I just need to focus on what I can do: which is taking care of the home and kids and trying NOT to be such an Eeyore.

No comments:

Post a Comment