About Me

My photo
I'm a sahm to 4 creative, inspiring, awesome kids and married to my HS sweetheart. I am loving my life.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Menu Monday

I almost forgot about Menu Monday today! I swear with it being a holiday today it will mess me up the entire week. Throw in the fact that my 2 older kids are finishing up their school year this week (Mariposa's last day was last Friday and Paloma is still home with moi) and you have a recipe for a crazy week!

OK here is what I think we will be eating...

Monday: This may sound weird but we ended up at Golden Corral today at 10:30am. They were in the process of changing over to lunch so we kinda ate breakfast and lunch together. Did that make sense? So, being that we ate so heavy, tonight we will be eating either a salad or a simple sandwich. (tonight is the premiere of Jon and Kate plus 8 and even though she drives me crazy I can't help but watch! plus Cake Boss is on and I love that show too ha!)

Tuesday: Taco Tuesday

Wednesday: King Ranch Chicken? I found the recipe, never tried it, will let you know...

Thursday: wow. the first thursday i don't have a soccer practice to go to...I can actually cook something...maybe I'll make spanish macaroni

Friday: look at someone else's menu monday and steal from theirs lol! Seriously I swear this week is messed up for me with so much going on...

Happy Eats!

No comments:

Post a Comment