To our Magilla! Yes that is our pet name we have given to the baby in our family who is now 3 today!!! Remember Magilla Gorilla? If you were born in the 70s I know you do. Hubbie gave her that pet name..she is so darn cute and precious yet rough and tumble all at the same time hence her Magilla name. Its so cute, even other members of the family will call and they don't even call her by her name Paloma but rather "how is Magilla?" lol
I feel like we have been celebrating her b-day for 3 days now. On saturday we took her to chuck e. cheese to celebrate her b-day with her aunt and cousin. All the kids had a blast playing for hours and gobbled up their pizza. Need I say I drank my coke and ran to subway afterwards for a sammie! Then yesterday was Superbowl Sunday dinner at my sisters' so we celebrated her b-day during half-time with Springsteen belting out his tunes while we did her cake all dolled up with sprinkles and candles. We all devoured the cake. So today I put up our happy b-day banner on the kitchen window which I do for ALL the b-days in the house and have had a relaxing morning with Magilla. Took all the kids to school, then me and her hung out, read books, colored, did what she wanted to do and now both her and her older sister are snoozing for a nap. Aaahh...nap time and silence..just what this mama needed...until 3 when pick up begins for the older 2 and off we go to an afternoon of haircuts, michaels, barnes and nobles and a quick stop to the store to pick up a rotisserie chicken for supper. I have leftover buns from last night so we are having chicken, rolls, and green beans for dinner. Magilla will love it! For dessert I'm making a cookie cake so we can sing happy b-day to her AGAIN but this time its the real deal!
So, Happy B-day Paloma! I love you and am so happy you are a part of this family. You bless each of us in your own way and you make each of us so very happy. Its such a blessing to have a little "magilla" running around the house. I love you honey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment