I just gave Paloma another sheet of perfectly unused, crisp, clean piece of computer paper. That makes 10 sheets thus far and we aren't done yet. Why? So she can water color 2 lines on it and then ask for another. I plea with her to make more pictures on the paper so we can "fill" it up but no the Picasso in her says 2 lines per sheet is plenty. What about painting on a coloring page or junk mail? No. clean and crisp is the way she rolls.
This has me thinking..toddlers are just not eco friendly. I mean we are in the midst of potty training right now (so help me!!!) and are going through diapers, wipes and pull ups like nothing. I wish I could be that cloth diapering eco mama but with 4 kids that is not happening here. I mean I can barely keep up with the laundry as it is hence my 10 loads over the weekend laundry marathon I just completed. I wince at the thought of how many diapers I have contributed to our landfill raising my 4 young'ens.
I'd like to think I am eco friendly, forward thinking, lets save our Mother Earth mama but when you have a budding Picasso on your hands that thinking gets thrown out along with the water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment