
Wow what a valentine's surprise I had! I had no idea nor did I see it coming..Dh woke up early Saturday morning. I figured he went to work as usual..BUT he comes home with gifts for us all! Yippee! He bought me 2 dozen red roses, a box of chocolates, and the most beautfiul diamond circle of life necklace. I love it! I'm wearing it now. After seeing how big the bouquet was he asked if it was ok to give my mom one dozen of the roses since she has had a tough year. Of course I said yes! We delivered her flowers later in the day and she was in tears. So sweet indeed.The kids each got a box of chocolates and *artist* got a monogrammed necklace as well. Hubbie felt like she is getting to the age that she needs to learn what being treated right is all about. What a wonderful example he is to her. Alejandro got a star wars toy along with his chocolate. The little ones got a pooh and tigger plush toy with theirs. It was all truly so sweet. He had everything on the kitchen table set up for us so that when we woke up it was all there.
We had a nice family day. We all hung out, went to the library for a book sale (they had books for sale on the way cheap), went to get some groceries and later went to *artist's* soccer game. We got out of the game late since it started at 6 so we picked up a pizza and watched Charlie Brown's Valentine show on tv. It was such a loving, special, family day for us all. I feel so blessed and lucky to have each of them in my lives and to have such a wonderful husband who spoils me and my kids! I love you honey. xo

Valentines Day is a family day here too. Our anniversary is the 25th, so I would rather have "grown up time." then.
ReplyDelete