This was dinner tonight. So easy. So good. So cheap.Ingredients: 4-5 chicken breasts
1-2 bags frozen stir fry vegetables (I use 2 bags)
1 bottle La Choy Garlic Ginger sauce
bowl of instant white rice
Directions: Boil chicken breasts in a pot of water. Take out and shred the meat up. Add a bit of oil to skillet and add chicken. Then add the frozen veggies and the whole bottle of sauce. Add a bit of water to the bottle and shake it up and add that to the stir fry to make it more moist. Cover and cook until veggies are done. Serve over rice and if you are really going all out you can bake up some frozen spring rolls to go with it. I usually will eat mine with nama shoyu (soy sauce) on top with some jalapenos. I love the heat the jalapenos give.
We eat this once a week. Its cheap and my whole family loves it.

No comments:
Post a Comment