
Woo-Hoo! I made it through 7 days of cleaning my body and my mind. My stomach bloating has gone down and I just feel better. I have even noticed my palate has changed. I drank decaf Chai tea this morning and enjoyed and savored all the tastes in it. Before I would not have liked it much less enjoyed it but today I have. I am learning to turn to tea more to fill in my cravings along with my green smoothies. I'm trying very hard to make this way a part of my life but am also realizing that this is life and I cannot be completely stringent about things...flexibility is key. I don't want to go to a party or someone's house for dinner and not eat anything because of what they are serving. I want to be a gracious guest always so from time to time I am sure I will "slip" up but for me as long as in my day to day life I adhere to my clean way of eating all will be good and right. I have noticed my pain from my endo. has subsided. I actually have times throughout the day where I feel no pain. What a relief. I'm hoping the worst cravings are over and I can turn over a new page. One of health and fulfillment.
In other news, today is Alejandro's bday! My gosh he is 12 today. In 2 weeks he will be entering junior high for the first time. New school and new friends. It will be an exciting time but may I say I will miss him while he is gone at school. He has such a good heart. He is always concerned of others' well being and he is the type that will take his shirt off his back if you needed one. He is such a blessing to have for a son and such a wonderful brother to his sisters. It feels like yesterday I was holding him in my arms and now I am sending him off to jr. high. How time flies. I am determined to inhale the few years I have left before he is off to college. Seeing how fast time goes only reminds me to take each moment as it comes and to never take it all for granted. ever.

No comments:
Post a Comment