About Me

My photo
I'm a sahm to 4 creative, inspiring, awesome kids and married to my HS sweetheart. I am loving my life.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Day 4: I'm through with sugar



Yuck. Ugh. My stomach officially hurts. Why? Because I just ate some of what is both in these pics. We celebrated Alejandro's b-day today at my sister's house for Sunday dinner. We had a lovely dinner of chicken cutlets, bque pork, salad, and potatoes for the kids. After we ate dinner we had this lovely chocolate/walnut 2 layer cake. Being it was his bday, and we were celebrating and all I did not want to miss out on the festivities so instead of a sliver of cake I had a piece...ok a BIG piece of cake. gag. Then as if that was not enough sugar we came home to make smores. Yep smores. How much more sugar could I have possible eaten? Let me tell you if I never see sugar again it will be too soon. I am officially cured of those cravings I was having yesterday. My prayers were answered. Sugar cravings zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment