
This is me and my new hair. The photo does not do it justice but I had it colored and had some caramel highlights put into it. You can kinda see the caramel highlights in the first pic. The first pic reminds me of those cheesy high school pics you take for the yearbook and how they make you sit and smile. I just wanted to take a very quick pic before I had to make dinner and that was the first pose I did. What can I say I stick to what I know...yawn. boring. I know...Maybe in the coming weeks I can venture out on some better pics ha!Ok onto my commitment to me. I woke up feeling a bit nauseated again. I stayed nauseated until the afternoon. Not sure if its from my endo or detox but thankfully it got better. I ate chia seeds for breakfast which were sooo yummy. I will post about those babies tomorrow. I ate a salad topped with shrimp for lunch. For dinner I ate some leftover beef in a corn taco shell (unfried, just warmed on the gas stove). For some reason I haven't been real hungry. Not sure if its the heat or the fact I have so much junk stored in me but I'm glad I have not been ravenous. The one thing I totally forgot about doing this morning was drinking lemon water. I have read you are supposed to drink lemon water first thing in the morning to help cleanse your body before eating. I'm hoping I will remember tomorrow.
It was a good day. I was expecting to be cranky and moody from the detox but actually I had a good day. I think being at the hair salon for 3 hours with my fav. stylist helped! She has been doing my hair for 11 years now and I would not be able to trust anyone else. She was actually the one who cut off 11 inches of my hair 2years ago so I could donate it to locks of love in honor of my mom who had lost her hair on chemo. That was a difficult haircut for me but she did great and made me feel so good about what I was doing. Today I walked in and told her I needed a color to hide all the grey (there was a ton!) and I told her I wanted to change it up a bit with some other color mixed in. (hence the caramel highlights). I love it. I'm feeling renewed.
When I came home from getting my hair done, hubbie's eyes just lit up! He loved it. He told me I looked beautiful across the dinner table. What could be better than that? (at this moment not even chocolate).

I am so glad that you had a good day! I love getting compliments from dh like that- mostly because that means he actually noticed my hair cut lol!
ReplyDelete