About Me

My photo
I'm a sahm to 4 creative, inspiring, awesome kids and married to my HS sweetheart. I am loving my life.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Day 5: I'm crabby the crab

Alejandro had his bff spend the night here last night. My gosh those boys ate me out of house and home and stayed up till the wee hours of the night. I could not fall asleep until I knew they were out. Finally I get settled to go to sleep only to get awakened by an early wake up call from my mom! Uugh. She was next door at her new house and needed to come inside mine to make phone calls. I could barely open my eyes. Of course by the time she left the boys were up and raring to go for the day. So no sleep for me as of yet. I guess with the lack of sleep it has made my voice go out as I sound so hoarse. My head is pounding and I am so looking forward to a good night of sleep. I'm hoping I won't be overtired by then and not sleep well.

As far as eating: this morning I had chia and green tea sweetened with stevia and almond milk. I think I have figured out that my morning coffee was making my stomach upset so I switched to green tea this morning and it was fine. Yay! Lunch was a salad topped with turkey slices, tomato, greek olives, and mom's dressing. Snack was a diet coke (I had to have some caffeine to fight off this pounding headache) and hanging my head in shame..a smore made in the microwave. I swear I swore off sugar last night and of course after eating that smore my tummy is making all kinds of weird noises. Dinner will be some leftover beans and chicken.

I'll be taking my son's bff home soon and will be happy to have just my little birds in my nest again. I love his friend dearly but its always nice for it to just be us and to be able to fully relax. My bed is calling...a few hours and I'll be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment