What we're eating this week:
Monday: was Club Cracker Chicken Casserole. Oh honey was this good. I got the recipe from Katie's blog and man was this one a hit. My kids normally don't take seconds but this time they took thirds! Yummy.
Tuesday: Taco Tuesday. This is tradition in our home. We always have taco salads on tuesdays. It's easy and it takes out the guess work of what to eat for at least one day each week.
Wednesday: Pot Roast with rolls.
Thursday: Beef goulash. Got this recipe from Janice aka Elphaba. I hope its good!
Friday: being that it is Lent we can't eat meat so...we will be eating tuna sammies and chips. Plain and simple but it will do the trick.
I've decided I am going to blog every Monday my menu for the week. I'll be calling it "Menu Mondays" so look for that come Monday..
In other news, my sister sold her home and is now living in an apt. till her home is built next door to mine. She bought some of my land to build her home on so we will be neighbors. For some reason she felt like she couldn't take all her food to her apt. so she came with bags full for me! What a blessing indeed. I got at least $50 worth of goodies and stuff that I use: frozen veggies, broth, soups, etc. With our budget being so tight right now this is just what we needed. God provides!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment