About Me

My photo
I'm a sahm to 4 creative, inspiring, awesome kids and married to my HS sweetheart. I am loving my life.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Hot? Cold? Snow?

Snow? Seriously? A blizzard warning? Yep its all true. Welcome to the South folks. Yesterday I was in capris and flips pushing my lil one on the swings at the park with my shades on and today i wake up to a blizzard warning and snow on the ground! This is the very reason why people in the South cannot box up their clothes into seasons. No...we have to keep all of our clothes all seasons out in the closet for times like this.

But honestly I'm enjoying it. I got to relish in the sun yesterday and am now relishing in a gloomy cold day at home. Other than picking up and dropping off kids at various locations and times I get to enjoy this day here at home. I only wished I could get a pot of chili on the stove. But its Lent and today is Friday so its tuna sammies and apples for dinner tonight. Maybe I'll have a hot cup of tomato soup and a grilled cheese for lunch. Surely that will satisfy my tummy and warm me up a bit.

Off to stare out the window and watch the snow fall..I'm cherishing this as surely this will be our last snowfall right? Only in the South...

No comments:

Post a Comment