About Me

My photo
I'm a sahm to 4 creative, inspiring, awesome kids and married to my HS sweetheart. I am loving my life.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

me

Ok folks. this is me behind the blog. Do you know how ridiculously hard it is to take a picture of yourself in the mirror? Good golly this took me a good 10 minutes to do! I would have let someone else get a pic of me but all those pics have me looking fat! This one I felt I could share without burying my head under the covers lol!

Anyways now you have a face behind the blog. Hope everyone is having a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I saw that picture and almost cried. Why would you say such terrible things about yourself? (in your current post)Girl, face it...
    You are stunning!
    End of story.
    No arguing.
    I have spoken.

    Your bff,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen you are going to make me cry now! Omg, girl God bless you. You made my day!!! muah!

    Your bff,
    Helen

    ReplyDelete