About Me

My photo
I'm a sahm to 4 creative, inspiring, awesome kids and married to my HS sweetheart. I am loving my life.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New! Family blog

I did it! I created a family digital scrapbook aka blog. I am so excited. I finally convinced hubbie to let me capture our family's day to day lives. He does not get the whole blogging thing though. He does not understand why I would want to talk about what is going on in the day and show pictures of it. However, I told him its the best way for us to preserve our family memories and remember what happened when and to whom. As a compromise he is allowing me to keep a family blog chockfull of pictures and stories as long as I set it to private :-( I hate putting a block on it but he was so hesitant to let me have one that this was the only way he felt ok with it. So...if you read my blog here or follow it I would love, love, love to have you visit me and my family on my other blog: From Crayons to Ipods.

I know, I know...From crayons to ipods? what does that mean? Well it sums up my life perfectly right now. I have a teenager in high school listening to her ipod and a preschooler at home with me coloring with her crayons. I straddle 2 worlds: teenagers and babies. So that is why that title seemed to sum up my life perfectly.

Ok, since the blog is private I will need your email addie so that I can email you and invite to view my blog. You can either leave your addie here in the comment section or feel free to email me at: helendlc4@yahoo.com

I will quickly get an invite out to you.

As far as this blog goes...I'm thinking about keeping it the way it is ie: me rambling on about me...it helps me sort out all the muck in my brain and I do like seeing what I ate from menu mondays. Although from seeing that i'm thinking we need a little more variety ha! From crayons to ipods will be a family photo journal. Anything that I want to capture particularly the mundane stuff I will. I have learned way too fast that time speeds by and its those "little" memories like dirty hands or scraps of paper on the floor that I don't want to forget. My "baby" is now 15 and in high school. I have 3 years left with this incredible amazing being...It's taught me that if I don't capture these moments now I never will..

I hope to see everyone at my new blog and please leave me a comment and if you too have a blog leave me a link. I would love to read them!

Love you all!! xo

1 comment: