My dear hubbie! I told him last night that I really felt like I needed to do a cleanse. I'm finally at a place in my life where I am not pregnant or nursing a child. So its time for me to take care of me. I couldn't believe it when I heard him say he wanted to do it with me. Really? Voluntarily fast for 24 hours and feel yucky and detox with moi? Yep. He is in.
So today I went to my discount health food store and stocked up. Cayenne pepper, celtic sea salt, veggie broth, digestive enzymes, digestive tea, herbal laxative tea, a whole cart full of "cleansing" stuff and real food to keep us healthy once we are done.
I have to admit I am a bit leery of doing this. I'm scared actually. *Artist* freaked me out a bit. She said, "cayenne pepper? isn't that like really spicy?" Ok. I'm concerned now lol. Thank goodness I have a whole week to get into the mindset of really doing this. Am I going to do it though? Thank goodness for this blog. It will hold me accountable to doing it for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It's gonna' be hotttt!!!
ReplyDelete