oops! I forgot Menu Monday yesterday!
Monday: Mom's Night Out/Kids ate at my mom's
Tuesday: Taco Tuesday
Wednesday: Eating at mom's again. She is taking care of my nephew that day so we wanted to give the cousins a chance to play for a bit.
Thursday: Pot roast, rolls
Friday: Spanish Mac
Saturday: Sammies for the kids (hubbie and I will be doing a cleanse and not eating)
Sunday: Sunday dinner at my sister's home
Last night's Mom's Night Out was sooo fun. We went to Olive Garden. I always love Olive Garden. I ventured out and tried something new. Another mom recommended the chicken and gnocchi soup. It was sooo good. Shhh...I had 2 bowls! It ended up just being me, my friend and her sil that came. We normally have close to 10 show up but for some reason it was just us and that was just fine by me. I actually like it better in a much smaller group setting. You can have intimate conversations and get to know one another much better. I truly savored my night out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

mmm Olive Garden, that is where me and dh went for his birthday, yum! Glad you had a good night out!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Spanish mac! Yum!
ReplyDelete