I don't know what is going on with me lately. I'm in a weird place. I've been thinking a lot about my life. Where it's taking me. Where it's gone. What I have done and what I could be doing better. Just a lot moving around in my head. My hubbie and kids have noticed it too. They keep commenting on how "quite" I have been and am not as chatty as usual. Just too busy thinking in my head.
I had a horrible annual doc visit last Friday. It did not go well at all. I'll blog about it later. I'm still processing it all but defintitely have come to the conclusion that I'll be needing a new doctor.
I have been having some colon issues lately namely constipation. I just can't seem to be "regular." It's really weird feeling this way given the fact that I have committed to working out 5-7 days a week and am drinking more water than I ever have before. You would think that would get things moving but its not. I have been reading about a few others doing "cleanses" and my own sil and bil have done one themselves. I am seriously contemplating doing a 24 hour cleanse next weekend just to give my body a rest.
I'm going to the health food store tomorrow to "stock" up on some goodies i will need. Namely celtic sea salt, cayenne pepper, organic veggie broth, and a herbal laxative tea. I am hoping this will help me with my cleanse. I'll be spending the better part of the week really mentally preparing for what I am about to do. There is no reason doing it unless I am going to be seriously committed to balancing my health out.
After the cleanse I plan to ease back into food and hopefully cut the junk out. Notice I said hopefully? See what I mean by needing this week to mentally prepare for this. I should be saying I am cutting the crap out but instead I am saying hopefully right now. Its hard. I love food. I really do. But I love the wrong kinds of food and with my recent visit to the doc my health depends on my nutrition, working out, and taking care of myself.
I need to do this. I have to do this. I must do this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment