About Me

My photo
I'm a sahm to 4 creative, inspiring, awesome kids and married to my HS sweetheart. I am loving my life.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Menu Monday

I know I always say this but boy how time flies. I'm having a hard week with my endometriosis flaring and aunt flo deciding to visit for the 2nd time this month. How in the world do I get 10 days off and then she decides to come visit again??? uugh I tell ya. So, I'm not quite sure how this week will pan out cooking wise. I'll be good to just get sammies on the table but luckily tonight its leftovers so at least I have one night done.

Monday: leftover ribs, potato salad, beans
Tuesday: taco tuesday
Wednesday: chicken stir fry served with rice
Thursday: take out pizza
Friday: sammies, chips, fruit
Saturday: cook out on the grill
Sunday: sunday dinner at my sister's house

No comments:

Post a Comment