Well i didn't quite do my menu last week. We ate mostly at home (I say that tongue in cheek). We ended up being busy cleaning out the old house and moving even more stuff from there to our new home here. I swear this has been the longest move ever. We also had some showing for possible rent/buy but nothing came of it.
Today I am hoping to get some cleaning done and cook a good home cooked meal: chicken and vegetables.
Here is my tentative menu for the week. I'm beginning to think I won't be sticking to a menu till fall when the kids are in school and we actually have a set schedule!
Monday: roasted chicken and vegetables
Tuesday: taco tuesday
Wednesday: chili, cornbread
Thursday: eating out with my parents
Friday: sammies, chips, fruit
Saturday: cook out on grill with the fixin's
Sunday: Sunday dinner here at my house with all the family. Probably will make pasta, bread, salad and brownies.
Happy eatin' this week ya'll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know the feeling, it is so hard to plan things in the summer! I kind of can't wait for fall to get back into routine.
ReplyDelete