I just ate my usual bowl of Kashi cereal with almond milk and drank my decaf coffee with organic half and half. You would think I would be full right? Uh. no. I am holding myself down on this chair trying my best to keep myself from scarfing down last nights' mexican take out burrito. The worst part is it wasn't even that good. I've decided I need a pad lock for my fridge.
Seriously I can eat my husband out of his own food. Its so bad I have even gone to doctors begging them to test my thyroid. I mean surely there is sound medical reason for my obsessive hunger pangs right? All I can say is my tests always come back normal and the doctors actually encourage me! They say I'm fine....I look fine....really? I mean I have to suck in my breath to button my jeans and do the whole tucking thing and only then do I manage to keep my jeans on for longer than the time it takes to drop off and pick up kids from school...then smile with glee as I click the garage door opener and come inside and peel the jeans off and put back on my oh so comfy lets me breathe lounge pants from old navy. Guess what I'm wearing now? lol.
Maybe I am secretly self sabotaging my diet that I supposedly started a post ago? Now don't get me wrong..I was really neck deep in doritos, cookies, and soda and have since curtailed but it has done nothing for my hunger. A carrot stick is just not going to cut it. Off to eat that burrito. Darn mexican food gets me every time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOL! Did you read my blog? I was STARVING yesterday afternoon. It doesn't help that my husband isn't ready to eat dinner when he gets home. (at 6pm) You are so right, a carrot stick doesn't cut it. Only those heavenly carbs will do. Why is that?
ReplyDeleteNever mind that I love to cook, and try new recipes. I actually resort to making things that I don't like.
Ha! No i haven't read it YET. Ok I'm so off to read it now..I actually have someone who gets me and who doesn't love that!
ReplyDeleteI have few people who "get" me. It is good to be "gotten."
ReplyDeleteLOL!
Somewhere, an english teacher just exploded...