About Me

My photo
I'm a sahm to 4 creative, inspiring, awesome kids and married to my HS sweetheart. I am loving my life.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Menu Monday

I am about to run to the store and stock up on groceries for the week. The meteorologists have once again scared us about a winter storm coming our way tonight and to be prepared to be snowed in yet again. This is the 5th time we have been snowed in this year. Seriously! and you would think that the schools would cancel or delay start times for the kiddos. Uh...no. They expect us parents to slip and slide our ways into the school carpool lanes with our knuckles white and our hands numb for holding onto the steering wheel for dear life all in the name of getting our kids to school on time. ugh.

So, off to the store I am to stockpile on toilet paper, paper towels, baby wipes, canned goods and whatever else one might need to be snowed in with the exception of taking kids to school and developing arthritis in my hands from white knuckle driving conditions.

Monday: feeling uninspired. can I just pick something up while at the store and call it good?
Tuesday: taco tuesday
Wednesday: chili
Thursday: spanish mac
Friday: tuna sammies (It's Lent for us so no meat on Fridays)
Saturday: take out or go out woo-hoo!
Sunday: Sunday dinner at my mom's

No comments:

Post a Comment