I have decided to make a series of posts for my children. I will title them "Life isms" so that one day they can find them and get a small morsel of my thoughts on the mundane. Tips, advice, and wisdom on such topics like picking out dishes, when to see a doc, how to know if a boy is really into you...you know life stuff.
All too often I go about my day thinking of these things and thinking I really need to tell my kids about these things but honestly life just gets in the way. I start picking kids up from school and before I know it my conundrum about which vintage dish will match my collection gets thrown to the wayside in exchange for how quickly I can get dinner on the table.
And so it is. A series of posts born to help my children navigate the muddy waters called life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment