About Me

My photo
I'm a sahm to 4 creative, inspiring, awesome kids and married to my HS sweetheart. I am loving my life.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Menu Monday

Monday: Chicken taco bake, beans, sauteed broccoli (feeling the need for some greens with all the germs and viruses around ha)

Tuesday: Taco Tuesday

Wednesday: Fajitas, beans, mexican rice

Thursday: Spanish Macaroni, crackers

Friday: Date night with hubbie!

Saturday: Sammies, chips, fruit

Onto the subject of laundry...the weekends are kicking my butt. I normally do 2-3 loads of laundry per day. Its the first thing I do when I wake up and the last thing I do when I go to bed. Come the weekend that does not happen..we are so busy with soccer, church, family time that laundry gets put on the back burner. Well, come Monday like today I end up with 8 loads of laundry to do. I am so sick of laundry at the moment and I will still have to wake up tomorrow and start a load. I am hoping to train myself starting this weekend to at the very least do one load of laundry on Saturday and one on Sunday just to keep somewhat on track. I mean my poor washer and dryer are pooped as am I! Good night washer and dryer.

2 comments: