About Me

My photo
I'm a sahm to 4 creative, inspiring, awesome kids and married to my HS sweetheart. I am loving my life.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ch..ch..ch..changes....

Hello! I realize I have been gone for quite some time. I realize I have not posted my Menu Mondays (trust me there was none to post. I have been on a first name basis with the take out girls). But...I have some news!!! We are finally moving..in the process that is and boy what a process it is when you are doing it yourself, by yourself, for yourself. Can you see the sweat pouring off of me now? I mean really who moves in the middle of June with 3 digit temps? who? yeah that would be me.

So I am busy busy busy trying to hold on to some semblance of reality while I work through all the garbage literal and non literal of my life and try to make it fit into a new home.

I have been contemplating a lot..(as usual). I have plans in my head where I want my blog to go. I have plans in my head where I want my life to go. So hang on with me and please be patient as I learn to be patient with myself. What a journey I am on and how exciting it will be when the dust settles just a bit.

I read a quote I really needed to read this morning which sparked this post on. Isn't it amazing how something you read or see or hear comes at just the right moment? Its like you have to be in the right place to really HEAR what you need to be hearing. So without further ado here it is and by the way I do not have a reference for the quote it was just something said on the Oprah show (and no I don't usually watch it too busy for that lol).

"Nothing good will come into your life unless you are grateful for what you have already."

It's time for me to allow grace and thankfulness into my life. It's time for me to let go of fear, worry, and all that holds me back from grace. It's about time for me.

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! I think that sounds wonderful!!! Well, all but the sweaty part. :) Guess you'll get through that soon enough though. I'm so excited for you to finally be moving in...I know it's been a long road to get there. You go, Helen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag your it! Check out my blog, the misfit one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle! You are my first tag. I will hop on over tomorrow. As you know I just got my internet back up. xo

    ReplyDelete