About Me

My photo
I'm a sahm to 4 creative, inspiring, awesome kids and married to my HS sweetheart. I am loving my life.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

God has a sense of humor

I woke up this morning checking my emails with the biggest chuckle. My realtor forwarded me the most hilarious joke. It explained how eating Hershey chocolate is bad for us because it gives us "small feet". When the picture popped up it had a photo of 4 very, very obese women that made their feet look small in comparison to their bodies. ha.

Now don't hate me for laughing...I too have some weight to lose but really this was funny.

Anyways the joke was completely timely as last night I was thinking about how unhealthy my eating has become (once again). It seems like there are "signs" all over the place pointing me in the direction to get myself back on track once again. Honestly I have gotten really bad. Sonic cokes daily. Brownies. Chocolate shakes. Fries. Lets just say I have been celebrating the summer with food and swallowing my stress away.

Yuck. Ick. Gross. So this morning bound and determined to lower my sugars and carbs, as I'm fixing my tomato/spinach omelet, I read that joke. What a way to keep me on track when I want to eat that piece of chocolate or drink that sonic coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment