Can I not listen to the radio anymore? I mean seriously does every song have to have some kind of bad language in it? I'm not even listening to anything hard core just Top 40 bubble gum pop stations. Uugh.
My kindie told me yesterday as we are in the car driving, "Mom, he said that a** word!" My heavens indeed it was sung on the song! How many times did I miss it because I am so caught up in my mind thinking while driving that I am hardly paying attention to the lyrics. Oy vey. So like a good mom I quickly turned the station to some praise music.
Oh how I wish i had a way to connect my ipod to the car radion I would be one happy camper! I love alternative/folkish kinda music...stuff that is more acoustic and less harmonized like the bubble gum pop.
Looks like we will be listening to a little bit more praise and worship music and some more NPR than those Top 40 stations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Isn't it amazing how music has just gone downhill so amazingly fast? It's horrible!! There was this old 80's song that went something like, "we don't have to take our clothes off, to have a good time." so of course it gets remade into, of course, "we HAVE to take our clothes off to have a good time" It's so disgusting.
ReplyDeleteI agree with The Southern Housewife. I loved and still love the 80's, and the way music has gotten now blows me away. The more recent music has gotten, the fouler the language and disgusting lyrics there are. It's very hard to find a song that relates to yourself and that represents in what you believe in.
ReplyDelete